An advertiser notices that clicks have suddenly increased and is concerned that they might be due to invalid activity. What is the first thing the advertiser should do to investigate this situation?
- Pause the affected campaign until an invalid clicks investigation is complete.
- Look at click patterns over time and rule out legitimate reasons for increased activity.
- Submit an invalid clicks report to the Google AdWords team.
- Submit new ad text variations for review.
noun test online The correct answer is:
- comrar venta lopid Look at click patterns over time and rule out legitimate reasons for increased activity.
Beyond Theory Practical Strategies Making a Difference in Schools Explanation: You can see the number of invalid clicks your ads have received by adding the Invalid clicks and Invalid click rate columns when viewing your campaign statistics. Remember that you aren’t charged for these clicks, so they don’t affect your account statistics.
lot of my sister (2001) - Alison Stine You can read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549113
ssd mod 1 exam answers