An advertiser promoting the release of a film that’s entirely in French with no subtitles wants to advertise on YouTube. He’s advertising it heavily in France through a traditional ad campaign, but wants to ensure that online ads reach the most relevant YouTube audience. Which should he do?
- Change the AdWords account language setting to French during setup
- Change the managed placements to French
- compra micronase Set language targeting options for the campaign containing the ads for the film
- Target specific YouTube localized domains
elementary differential equations rainville 6th edition solutions comrar venta altace The correct Answer is:
- pforce Set language targeting options for the campaign containing the ads for the film
acheter rulide Explanation: Your ads are targeted to reach a certain audience, based on your chosen language targeting options. With this information, AdWords works to ensure that your ad appears to your chosen audience.
comprar fliban sin receta Read more here: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/2740757?hl=en