• Supervise and direct a support team of writers and designers in the creation of Digital Marketing tools and content.
• Maintain and supervise work flow and timelines of the Digital Marketing team.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up, expand and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (marketing, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as Digital Media Supervisor or equivalent
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Must be 100% bilingual English/Spanish. All work is produced in Spanish. Portuguese is a plus
Education and Experience
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
• 6 years of experience optimizing B2B Social Media channels
• Experience with technology delivery platforms: Marketing automation, content management systems, digital project management tools, etc.
• He or She will bring strong competencies across social media
• Ability to analyze data, create game plans, and then execute
• Keen understanding of direct selling/consumer goods is a plus
• Solid Google Analytics & Google AdWords knowledge preferred
• Experience with social and digital marketing strategy development
• The candidate must be Bilingual (English-Spanish). Portuguese is a plus.
• Ability and personal skills to lead, manage and inspire team members
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written along with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and perform in large organizations
• Strong interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
• A collaborative approach and history of working with a diverse team
• Strong project management and organizational skills