A florist is advertising five types of flowers, including red roses. When a user types the phrase “red roses” into Google, the advertiser’s ad is displayed and clicked on. Which landing page is more likely to convert to a sale?
- The homepage that displays all five types of flowers
- The page on the site where users can register as “frequent shoppers”
- Buy Zoloft The page on the site that displays only roses
- The “Contact Us” page of the site
g1 test ase The correct Answer is:
Tales of Count Lucanor by Don Juan Manuel, príncipe de Villena (14th century) compra lasix Explanation: Landing page experience refers to how good we think someone’s experience will be when they get to your landing page (the web page they end up on after clicking your ad). You can improve your landing page experience by:
- providing relevant, useful, and original content,
- promoting transparency and fostering trustworthiness on your site (for example, by explaining your products or services before asking visitors to fill out forms sharing their own information),
- making it easy for customers to navigate your site (including on mobile sites), and
- encouraging customers to spend time on your site (for example, by making sure your page loads quickly so people who click your ad don’t give up and leave your site prematurely).
vocabulary workshop level a answer key student You can read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en