Houston Graphic Designer Sample Resume Templateadmin admin http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/cb66419e0a855cba58308878e5155891?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Highly creative and multi-talented with 15 years of experience in internet and print design
Adept at working in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills; Excels at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, completing projects within time and budget constraints; Detail-oriented and resourceful in spearheading, organizing and completing projects; ability to multitask effectively.
• Conceptualized and illustrated graphics for website (such as stock images and patterns).
• Designed HTML email newsletters and press releases.
• Adapted to diverse working styles and consistently provided friendly, personable service.
• Created and developed a variety of works including but not limited to: logos, product and company
branding, t-shirt design, brochures, catalogs, publication ads, trade show and environmental design.
• Delegated, and completed store merchandising task; including, but not limited to maintaining inventory.
• Followed established cash handling duties such as: deposits, petty cash, and lane accountability.
• Intervened, mediated and resolved issues to deal constructively with difficult people, and situations.
• Supervised, managed, coached, hired and trained a team of 16 to create a successful sales team.
• Developed, created, and maintained marketing materials for trade shows, and sales meetings.
• Established, and maintained rapport with multiple printing resources for projects through
• Driven to fulfill duties on multiple projects simultaneously to work more efficiently.
• Strong organizational skills, and excellent verbal communications.
• Overhauled file system on computer base, creating a user-friendly and systematic system reducing
file retrieval time.
• Confidential Correspondence & Data
• PC & Mac Literate
• Problem Solving
• Highly Creative
• Microsoft Office
• Adobe Photoshop CS 5
• Adobe Illustrator CS 5
• Adobe InDesign CS 5
• Adobe Dreamweaver CS 5
• Photography, Typography & Printing
• Customer Service
• Editing & Presentation
• Administrative Support
• Information Resource
• Relationship Management
• Team Leader
• Planning & Scheduling
• Interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Multicultural Understanding