comrar venta aleve
• Over 8 years of experience in designing and development of various multi-tiered client server based applications using Object Oriented, Java & J2EE technologies. comprar hoodia
• Experienced in different software development methodologies like Water Fall Model, Iterative model and Agile Methodology. acquistare imdur
• Extensively worked on J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP with Custom Tags, JSTL, Hibernate, Struts, EJB, Spring, and JMS.
• Experience in developing applications using Java (Multithreading, I/O Stream, Collections, RMI, JDBC, and Java Beans).
• Expert in using XML, Java Script, HTML, CSS, including Flex, Action Script 3.
• Experience in Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) with JMS, Apache Axis.
• In-depth knowledge and Architectural experience using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
• Hands on Experience developing Flex Applications using Cairngorm MVC architecture.
• Worked on Web Application Development using MVC Framework like Struts, Struts Validator Plug-in, JSF, Spring Framework and AJAX.
• Expertise in using application servers such as WebLogic, IBM Websphere Application Server, and JBoss.
• Extensive knowledge in using Web Server like Apache Tomcat.
• Worked on various IDE’s like Eclipse, NetBeans, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), RAD, Borland JBuilder Studio, and Flex Builder.
• Have experience in creating and using WebServices in a SOA with JAX RPC.
• Working experience in J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Factory method, and Singleton pattern.
• Experienced in using Database servers such as Oracle , MySQL, Apache Derby and MS-SQL Server.
• Experience in Database and Interfacing skills using SQL, PL/SQL & Stored Procedures.
• Involved in getting the Functional/Business Requirements from the Client/Analysts and preparing Detail Design Documents using UML.
• Excellent understanding & hands on in Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Transactions, Exceptions, Java Message Service (JMS), Java Transaction API (JTA),Active MQ.
• Experience with Test Driven development like JUNIT
• Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer).
• Followed Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology of software development which satisfies the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
• Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
• Experience in working with customers to determine their needs, gather, analyse and document requirements, communicate with customers throughout the development cycle, manage customer expectations, resolve issues and provide project status
• Experience in using Open Source frameworks like JUnit, Log4J, ANT and Maven.
• Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning.
• Experienced with Jenkins methodologies includes CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
• Hands on experience with version control systems like CVS (Concurrent Version Systems), SVN (Apache Subversion), CLEARCASE and GIT for providing common platform for all the developers.
• Technical expertise in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) Using UML, Software Life Cycle Management and Development of Distributed applications.
• Good Interpersonal Skills and a good Team player with support.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
• Experienced in implementing logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
• Proficient in RDBMS concepts and experience in working with Oracle, DB2 and MY SQL, NoSQL, Mongo DB.
• Good Experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, DDL and DML SQL queries.
• Closely worked with Release Management Team in doing builds and deploying code into various environments like DEV/QA/SIT/UAT/Prod.
Senior Java /J2EE Developer
First National Bank
August 2014 to till date
Description: Worked as a Java Developer to manage data and to develop web applications. The role was to drive platform towards implementation of strategic technologies as defined by applied architecture and see through multiple system integrations.
• Involved in the project from requirements gathering and involved in various stages like Design, Testing, deployment and production support. Creating design for new requirements. Understanding and creating application structure, behavior and business process using UML diagrams.
• Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and also performed validations using Commons validator.
• Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
• Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns. Responsible for writing SQL Queries and Procedures using DB2.
• Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate. Utilized Hibernate as persistence and Spring API for transaction management. Worked with Spring DAO, IOC and session bean factory. Provided front-end and backend coding for integrating Hibernate with Spring DAO.
• Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL, SOAP using various message patterns and Integrating the IVR module and web services(SOAP-WS).
• Developed XML configuration and data description using Hibernate. Hibernate Transaction Manager is used to maintain the transaction persistence. Also, Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
• Designed and develop web based application using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script (jQuery), AJAX, Angular.js, JSP framework. Extensively worked on Java Script (jQuery) for client side validation and various GUI elements.
• JQuery library has been used for creation of powerful Dynamic WebPages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality. Build component based user interfaces for web applications using JSF.
• Created dynamic HTML pages, used DOJO for Java Script. Also worked with AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
• Worked on XML, XSD and XSLT to parse the request and create the new one based on the specification.
• Hands-on experience in designing and implementing Single Sign-On (SSO) and Delegated Authentication solutions.
• Developed generic Java packages to produce and consume JMS messages through topics and queues in asynchronous message processing with guaranteed delivery.
• Used Maven Deployment Descriptor Setting up build environment by writing Maven build.xml, taking build, configuring and deploying of the application in all the servers.
• Responsible in identifying memory leaks in the application using JProbe and load testing using JMeter.
• Local deployment and testing was performed in JBoss, while final Testing, Stage and Production versions are deployed on the WebLogic Application Server.
• Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Singleton.