SEM, PPC Expert, Google Adwords, Social Media Experthttp://1.gravatar.com/avatar/?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Google AdWords needs a small initial investment; thereafter you can post your ads locally. Google AdWords comes with a great Returns on your Investment. I’ve over 8 years of Working Experience in Daily account management and of pay per click accounts, CPM, Call ads, Video ads and conversions on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients. Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC). Expert level of experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Few of my task includes:
• Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts.
• To create a creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates for the ads.
• To bring targeted traffic directly to a Web site or Landing Page
• Administering and helping in managing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. This centers on Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
• To handle daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Provide recommendations strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
• Oversee client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.