SEO Specialist Resume & Cover Letter Template
Self-motivated specialist with more than 10 years of experience in SEO, SEM, E-Commerse, Brand Management, PPC and Internet Marketing with advanced knowledge of organic and natural search algorithms and principles and latest market developments. Participated in more than 16 online projects, which brought a solid commercial success.
• Design and execution of overall strategy for successful SEO, Social Media, PPC campaigns
• Developing successful Ecommerce brand
• Analyze detailed data including CPC, impressions, CTR and conversions to reach desired CPA levels, increase ROI and increase lead generation.
• Improving online reputation, removing negative reviews
• Developing internal and external micro sites, blogs to drive traffic and rankings on multi hosting platforms.
• Monitoring and improving rankings through development and execution of SEO strategies
• Keyword research and analysis for organic search, taking advantage of SEO tools to analyze data and offer strategic insights.
• Leading a team of web developers, journalists, photographers, copywriters and designers to implement recommended SEO projects and activities.
• Monitoring trends on SEO best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking, identifying new opportunities
• Information gathering including technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis
• Identifying and implementing innovative SEO tactics
• Advanced knowledge of technical, usability and content related aspects of a website and their impact on natural search visibility
• Working with major web analytics and SEO/PPC program management
• Managing Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns consisting of approximately 800 keywords across Google Adwords pay per click advertising platform.
• Making successful ad copies, Google AdWords & Facebook editing, keyword testing, cleaning negative keywords, exact phrase vs broad matching, identify and correct poor performers.
• Onsite page optimization (meta tags, page loading speed, hosting server settings)
• Knowledge of testing and conversion optimization solutions
• Technical implementation and tracking experience for major web analytics packages
• Applying related search components including email marketing, display media, and social media marketing
• Working with high-level journalists, bloggers and contributors for create perfect brand reputation on Internet and get organic backlinks from top level news websites such as Yelp, Huffington Post, New York Post, Forbes, About.Com, and many others.
Excellent analytical skills
Excellent problem solving and problem preventing skills
Positive, professional attitude with pleasant personality
Good sense of personal responsibility
Excellent in HTML/CSS, Ecommerce, Magento, WordPress, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
Expert in SEO tools (SemRush, SeoQuake, MOZ), Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools