10 Tips for Mastering Pay-Per-Click Marketing Right Nowtony tony https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/aa9bbdf8f1e6bbf534778ecea7c0c925?s=96&d=mm&r=g
10 Tips for Mastering Pay-Per-Click Marketing Right Now
With the introduction of technology, especially mobile technology more people are using the internet to find and purchase products or services they are interested in. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising allows you to “display” your products or services every time an internet user (who is already interested in your products or services) searches for what they need using keywords that are related to your business.
Generally, PPC marketing can be described as an advertising platform which allows marketers or business owners to promote/advertise their products or services via the internet on search engine results pages. To gain the most out of your PPC marketing, you will need to implement the following 10 tips:
1) Perfect your keywords: if you want to master PPC you must first master the art of making perfect keywords. Keywords refer to the terms or phrases that are likely to be used by internet users while conducting a search. So, make sure you identify and use the keywords that will get you noticed.
2) Quality landing page: once visitors click on your ad they will land on your designated page. Does it address what they are looking for? Is it easy to navigate? If you want to retain your visitors ensure you have a quality landing page.
3) Create and test different ads: it is always better to have more than one ad for a particular target audience. This allows you to test which ad has the most click-through-rate (CTR) and which one is best at “closing the deal” with your potential customers.
4) Activate your tracking capabilities: when your ad has tracking capabilities you will be able to analyze the effectiveness of your ads. For instance, how many closed sales or subscriptions were gathered as a result of a particular ad? This will help you identify the ads to keep and which ones to get rid of.
5) Write a persuasive ad: Some search engines permit marketers to develop a few versions of the same ads, this gives you the opportunity to analyze and identify the most effective version of your ad. Make sure that your heading and the text that accompanies your URL link are persuasive enough to get a substantial amount of visitors or clicks.
6) Choose a search engine: Google’s Adwords is one of the most common platforms used for online advertising. However, it is best to compare the different ad platforms available and the features they offer in order to choose the best for your marketing needs.
7) Use the Display URL to highlight your keyword for emphasis. For instance, if your keywords are quality bags then use www.yourwebsite.com/quality bags.
8) Use Capitals: Consider using Capital letters within your Ads. Capitalization tends to draw the attention of the reader. Not all the words in your ad need to be capitalized; you can consider capitalizing the keywords only.
9) Place a call to action within your ad. This is likely to get your ad a high CTR. For instance, “Click to book now” or “click for a 20% discount”.
10) Set your budget: some PPC ad platforms allow you to easily track your spending and decide whether the cost of advertising is worth it. Once you get your data (CTR and conversion rates), you can set a suitable budget.