32 Tips to Prepare for Google Adwords Certification in a Short Amount of Timetony tony https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/aa9bbdf8f1e6bbf534778ecea7c0c925?s=96&d=mm&r=g
32 Tips to Prepare for Google Adwords Certification in a Short Amount of Time
Are you planning to take part in the Google Adwords Certification Exams but are short of time? Well, here are 33 tips to prepare for Google Adwords Certification in a short amount of time;
1. Choose the Search advertising quiz option- The Search Advertising exam is the easiest option as there is a huge overlap with the Fundamentals exam. This is if you are looking to save time in your studies
3. Take Advantage of the Open Book Policy- remember there is no restriction to have the Adwords Help Center open while you’re taking the exam
4. Take advantage of the numerous free modules online. They have lots of information and test questions that will help you prepare.
5. Make good use of the Adwords interface. It will help you build up your confidence and familiarity of the platform as you prepare to take up the exams.
6. Familiarize yourself with all the topics covered in the program. List them somewhere and make sure each topic is covered.
7. Make use of the available platforms and resources to prepare for the test. There are very many Adwords guides online that will help you prepare adequately.
8. Download pdf versions of study guides and use them in your revision upfront. The PDF are detailed and can be accessed when you are offline.
9. Take short notes from the pdf files when revising. Paraphrase the sentences and information into a form that you can easily understand.
10. Check out the Google provided videos for visual learning. They are detailed and it’s very easy to remember information from a video.
11. Research online-Beyond the Google provided videos, there are many other useful resources that you can use to equip yourself with skills and knowledge to pass the exams.
12. Practice-Put to test every single skill you learn. It will help you be prepared and see the bigger picture. Come the exam day, you will have very little trouble.
13. Depending on the number of days you have to prepare, dedicate 3-4 hours of your day to learning and practising Adwords. Don’t do anything else during that period for concentration.
14. Create some sort of time table on how to revise for the test. Write down the individual topics and dedicate time to each topic. Stick to the timetable and cover each topic on its own to avoid mixing ideas.
15. Always ensure that you are comfortable with a topic before you move on to the next one. Never take anything for granted. It might prove to be costly in the end. Remember the score is 80% and a single topic can cost you big time.
16. If you are learning online using your computer, there is always the temptation of checking out social media and reading emails. Desist from this when preparing for the exam and concentrate on the content alone.
17. Make good use of idle time. When you are free, instead of watching some clips on YouTube, take time to study and expand your knowledge on the Certification Program you are undertaking.
18. Decide on the timespan within which you want to complete the program. Although there is no limit of time taken to prepare for the exams, it’s always advisable to set your own personal timespan. This sense of urgency will help you prepare well for the exams.
19. Ask questions– do you know someone who has undertaken the Adwords Certification program before? Well, don’t shy away from asking them those questions that you are having trouble with.
20. Don’t cram or memorize, just understand the concepts- Understand the important concepts and desist from cramming. Understanding concepts means that you will be able to apply the ideas in real life after the test.
21. Try the learnt concepts practically- Have you learnt a new Adwords skill? Why not put it to test and see how it works? This a good test before the actual exams if you have understood the concepts.
22. Constantly revisit the areas you deem your weak points- if there is an area you feel you are having trouble understanding, then constantly remind yourself of the concept by revisiting the area.
23. Understand in depth the differences in content now display network and search targeting. These are two very confusing areas in adwords and an area that has led to many people failing in their tests.
24. Before thinking about taking part in the final exam, consider taking part in the practice and mock exams. They are a good testing point to know where you stand in terms of preparations.
25. Visit online forums-There are lots of online platform where people discuss information about Adwords. Engage in these platforms when you are almost done with the preparation.
.27. Apply to take the test if you feel ready- Don’t rush into taking the exams just for the sake of completing the program. Make sure you are ready before opting to take the test. If you think you are not comfortable taking the test, then don’t take it.
28. Read in the morning-The best time to study for the Adwords, is in the morning when you are fresh and void of any emotional upsets.
29. Avoid distractions when studying- There is a temptation to quickly glance at social media sites. This will take up most of your time and your concentration will be affected. Just dedicate a few hours, it’s for your own good in the end.
30. Any area you feel you are not well conversant with should be revisited over and over. Make sure you grasp at-least 90% in each topic before moving on.
31. Avoid the premium websites that claim to help you pass the test. They most of the time will use the Google Provided Resources and it’s not guaranteed that you will pass. There is no need using money to get information that is offered free of charge
32. Study the Official Exam Guides Section by Section: The Google study guides for the exams are designed to bring absolute beginners from zero knowledge to Google Adwords Certified Individuals. In a very short period of time, you will be ready to take the test and pass with flying colours.