Qualification & Exprience
RUNREX – Chief Executive Officer – 06/2015 – Present
• Manage 8.4 Million USD in digital media spend. • Design, develop, and market websites & mobile apps. • Test and on-board new customer acquisition channels in display, PLAs, CSEs, native, content, mobile and video platforms. • Consult with local SMBs in development and traffic generation for their websites by leveraging SEM, SEO, LSO, social and video tactics. • Devise & execute the SEM & SEO strategies. • Provide strategic leadership and vision to grow online acquisition efforts. • Manage development team of 25.
CALLDRIVE – Senior Software Developer – 06/2015 – Present
• 2015 Top Content Creator of Google Partners Community. • 2014 Top Content Creator of Google Partners Community. • Ambassador of the Google Partners Community (North America). • Adwords/Analytics/Shopping/Mobile/Video Certified. • Create PPC software for Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads. • CallDrive is a cloud-based app that empowers businesses to capture and convert phone leads. Acquired in 2016.
WEBRANX – Online Acquisition Manager – 04/2013 – 06/2015
• Manage online acquisitions with a yearly spend of 4 Million USD. • Handle day to day legal, business, and pay per click operations. • Forecast strategy, financial projections, and business opportunities.
MOORE NURSES – Comptroller – 07/2012 – 04/2013
• In charge of payroll, invoicing, P&L, managing the balance sheet, accounts payable/receivable, as well as budgeting and financial forecasting. • Worked daily with Gantt charts to manage finances.
WILLIAM & MARY – Graduate Researcher – 08/2009 – 01/2012
• Assisted Professor Koch with research on Global Administration Law. • Updated Professor Koch’s Administration Law treatises. • Prepared Powerpoint presentations on European Law and Administration Law. • Created casebook on American Law for European students.
CHINA LAW – Director of Marketing – 06/2007 – 08/2010
• In charge of traditional and digital marketing for the New York City branch of a law firm of 279 patent and trademark attorneys. • Worked with trademark and patent attorneys to increase inbound business. • Worked with several large clients including Paramount Pictures. • Practiced as a Patent Agent on several Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) cases.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY – Teaching Assistant
• Teaching assistant for 14 Chemistry classes at NYU. • Taught over 500 students.
THE COLLEGE OF WILLIAM AND MARY – MARSHALL WYTHE LAW SCHOOL J.D. , Intellectual Property Law 2009 – 2012
President of Student Intellectual Property Society • President of Phi Delta Phi Fraternity • President of American Constitutional Society • Graduate Research Fellowship • Technical Editor of W&M Environmental Law & Policy Review • Founding Staff Editor of W&M Business Law Review • Chief Editor of Intellectual Property • W&M American Bar Association Representative • Board Executive of Hurricane Student Network • Agent for Kaplan Preliminary Multistate Bar Review.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY 2005 – 2008 B.A. , Biology
NYU Presidential Scholar • China, Italy, and Ghana • NYU Deans Honors Corps • NYU Teaching Assistant: 14 Classes • NYU Learning Center Tutor • Ecology-Broome, Residential College • New York City Asian Initiative Volunteer • Habitat for Humanity Volunteer • University Beacon Volunteer • NYU Biological Society.
PATENT AGENT CERTIFICATION
NEW YORK LAW LICENSE
GOOGLE ADWORDS CERTIFIED
BING ADS CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL