Top 10 places in Houston For Millennialstony tony https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/aa9bbdf8f1e6bbf534778ecea7c0c925?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Top 10 places in Houston For Millennials
As Houston is expanding it is one of the top cities for Millennials. 15% Houston population is consist of ages between 25 and 34 years old. Houston is filled with lavishes restaurants, amplitude of rental properties, and amazing nightlife. Here are the Top 10 places to go in Houston for Millennials.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science. Is a museum that has general knowledge of natural science. It is one of most attended venues and the most heavily attended museums in the US. The museum houses many fascinating variety of permanent exhibit areas that examine astronomy, space science, Burke Baker Planetarium, decorative Butterfly Center and a different cultures, energy, minerals, seashells, Texas wildlife and much more.
- Houston Zoo . The Houston zoo has over 6,000 animals. There are over 2 million guests each year who have come to experience the magical life of the ecosystems and animals. Houston Zoo has become an inspiring action to save wildlife
- Kemal Boardwalk. The Kemah boardwalk is located 20 minutes away from Downtown Houston and is open daily. It is a home to a awesome waterfront restaurants, amusement rides, and seaside shows everyday
- Bayou Bend Collection and Garden. bayou bend is the MFAH house museum for american painting and docoratives. It is open year-round, bayou bend welcome thousands of visitor annually. You can check out tours and special programs they offer. It is a establish place continually growing cultural arts.
- Discovery Green. Is a flexible entertainment space and 12 acre non profit park located in the middle of downtown Houston. Is is open daily including holidays. The park provides a green experience to play and discover for people of all ages.
- Space Center Houston is operated and owned by nonprofit Manned Space Fight Education Foundation. It has a museum of space attraction, exhibits and space artifacts, and education programs. Be inspired by the wonders of the galaxies and space exploration.
- The Galleria – a 2.4 million of square ft of space and over 30 million visitors seek a fine shopping environment. It is the fourth largest domain nationally and Texas largest shopping center. It is known for one of the popular tour and retail destinations.
- Downtown Aquarium – has six acre of dining complex and entertainment. It has over 500,000-gallon aquatic wonderland and home to over 200 species of aquatic life forms from around the world. Downtown Aquarium is a must go!
- San Jacinto Battleground Texas. Here we have the San Jacinto Monument that 570 foot tall top by a 34 foot star. It is a monument that celebrated heroes of Battle of San Jacinto and other who has fought to the independence of Texas. They have wonderful attraction including a museum of Texas history collections that has span of more than 400 years.